no phone, no tv, but so much to do
Like all great holiday destinations, Mount Clunie Cabins can be as active and adventurous or as laidback and lazy as you want. Whether you want a "base-camp" to explore this section of the scenic rim National Parks, or a tranquil place to catch-up on a good book, Mount Clunie is ideal. Here are a few suggestions:
- Find a bird - over 170 species of birds have been seen within 3kms of the cabins or ask Fran to take you on a bird walk.
- Paint a picture.
- Take a photo.
- Explore a World Heritage National Park.
- Be amazed at a sunrise or sunset.
- Walk a trail - plenty to choose from.
- Gaze at the fabulous scenery.
- Go for a drive through the countryside - Richmond Range and Border Range National Parks nearby. Maps and advice from Fran and Jim.
- Spotlight Greater Gliders, Possums, Koalas and other creatures of the night with Jim.
- Enjoy the sounds of nature with no intrusive man-made noise.
- View the stars from the stardeck.
- Climb a mountain.
- Spy a wallaby, bandicoot, pademelon or other wildlife.
- Stay cozy in the cooler months by the wood fire.
- Take both cabins and enjoy the company of friends.
- Visit a village - Woodenbong, Urbanville, Old Bonalbo and Bonalbo are all close by.
- Watch the mists play amoungst the mountains.
- Stroll in our huge native garden.
- Unwind from the city life
- Sleep your stresses away...
Come, see and enjoy! You're sure to become one of our many clients who return again and again!